Friday, August 3, 2012

Friends Last a Lifetime!

Friends. Some last a week when you go to camp. Some last a couple years when your in elementary school. Some the friendship ends at the end of their high school career. College comes and goes and you make new friends and some of those leave you as fast as they came (like each semester!) THEN...there are friends that stay for a lifetime!  When I was in Kindergarten I met this girl named Taylor. She was my best friend from day one! We played on the playground together everyday. She was there when my first boyfriend Cameron Phillips broke up with me even after he gave me Lisa Frank stationary! We sang Time McGraw and  Shania Twain while swinging on the swing-sets! We made bracelets on the playground and got in trouble for selling them!  I moved in 1997 and leaving my best friend was hard. When your 8 you really do think it is the end of the world! We wrote letters and saw each other every summer when I visited my grandma. Thank God for Facebook! Then there is Nicole!  We met at church :)  Our parents became friends so we always go to hang out. She was the cool redhead that we got to do silly things with! Her dad taught us how to play poker with pennies. We went swimming in her pool in the backyard. Her home was like a second home for me :)   She was the only friend who came to visit us in Nashville--okay her parents drove but still--   These two girls are the best girls to have in your life. We always know how to have fun and pick up where we always leave off. We have grown up together. We have seen each other go through every phase of life. And as life keeps moving forward we keep staying together! We also jump off cliffs by a waterfall. Wherever our friendship leads us!






2 comments:

  1. I literally started tearing up Brittany!!!!! This is all so sweet! hahaha my dad teaching us poker as kids!!! Always coming to visit when we were younger! Gosh to be honest you have always been there for me since day 1, and I can safely say you are no doubt the bestest friend well actually SISTER ANY GIRL COULD ASK FOR!! I believe God has crossed our paths for a reason and staying lifelong friends till the end is a blessing in itself. I love the fact we're so nysync, we have many great wonderful qualities about us all, and Taylor your just a piece of the puzzle that will always fit in with us!! & also lets not forget Michelle being your a part of your better half as well. you both are the best girlfriends ill always cherish you both as we grew up together I only hope my own kids will be blessed to have a friendship as strong as ours!!!!! Love you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome post! You are all so blessed to have each other and it is friendships like yours that last forever! So glad you got to have a fun weekend with them - the pictures are great! YEAH FOR BEST FRIENDS !

    ReplyDelete