Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Family Photos

  When I was little we used to get family photos done one or twice a year. We lived in a small town and the photo people only came to Wal-Mart certain times of the year. We were not fancy and our small town didn't have a photo place like they did in big cities. Ours would move a space in the clothing section and just take them right there. When we moved to Tennessee in 1997 we stopped the photos for some reason. My senior year when my older sister was home on leave from the war we had some made. The picture was HORRIBLE! None of matched, my sister had bleach blonde hair, a nose ring, it wasn't good to say the least. When my older sister got married we had a wedding photo made, then at family reunions we had candid ones made, when I got married we had one made, then my moms wedding, and then my twins wedding. Still it wasn't the same. So we decided for mom's birthday we would get some made that was updated.
 2009
 2012
2012


2013


      Our dear friend Andrew Morton has done photography for years. He started back in high school and has become an amazing photographer. He did my anniversary photos for Stephen and I, my sisters engagement/wedding, and now our family portraits.  They turned out amazing. In my family we are used to it being only just us girls--the five of us kids and my mom.  Then we are all getting married, and my sister had two boys. We keep growing :)
      I know we will cherish these pictures forever. It might be forever before we can get 12+ people together again! ha ha



No comments:

Post a Comment